I offer a range of consulting services that fuel momentum for corporations, professional service firms, non-profits and government agencies. Based on my 25 years of experience in marketing communications, public relations, branding and market research, I can help your organization achieve its marketing and business goals. To learn more, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here’s what I offer my clients:
I help organizations envision possible futures 5, 10, or 20 years into the future, and assist them in identifying action steps they should consider taking today to reach a future they most desire. I also assist corporate and marketing communications professionals in communicating a vision for the future. As part of this process, I offer:
- Scanning for changes that will have a significant impact on an organization
- Conducting interviews with an organization’s leaders, employees, investors, customers and other stakeholders to gain insights about how these people see the organization within the future
- Developing scenarios that help organizations envision possible futures
- Collaborating with organizations to identify a preferred future
- Identifying action steps to take now and in the near future to obtain a desired or preferred future.
I conduct qualitative research based on in-depth interviews with key stakeholders (employees, customers, donors, investors, government regulators, and other influentials) to help your organization better understand how stakeholders:
- Perceive your organization and/or its brand
- Perceive your competitors
- Perceive specific issues, challenges or opportunities
Strategy Development and Planning
I work with my clients to build short-term and long-term marketing and communications plans. I can assist you with the following:
- Brand Strategy
- Public Relations Strategy
- Content Strategy
- Paid, Earned and Owned Media Strategy
- Marketing Communications Strategy
Understanding who your brand is, what it stands for, the value it delivers, and how to express it to stakeholders (employees, distributors, regulators, customers) is essential to any organization’s marketing and communications efforts. Working closely with your marketing team, I help your organization crystalize a distinct brand identity, develop a brand narrative, and offer recommendations on how to communicate your brand internally and externally.
I offer half-day and one-day sessions where I work with you or your team to develop ideas and outline action steps that can help your organization fuel marketing momentum, address key issues, figure out how to take advantage of an upcoming opportunity, and overcome challenges that are preventing your organization from reaching its goals and potential.
Content Strategy and Development
I assist organizations in developing content strategy that delivers clear, relevant and authentic communications to stakeholder groups (customers, employees, donors, etc.) who matter most to your success. Based on my numerous experiences, including serving as a freelance business journalist, leading a corporate communications department for a large financial services company, and building content marketing programs (including social media programs) for my clients, I understand how to develop, implement and measure content marketing that drives results. I can provide the following:
- White Papers
- Bylined articles
- How-to articles and videos
- Social media posts
- Lead generation brochures
- Powerpoint presentations
In today’s complex business world, customers want a genuine dialogue with the people behind the brands they trust. I work with your organization to develop and give voice to the thought leaders within your organization through earned media, paid media, social media and owned media.
I provide a series of one-hour coaching sessions to help you work toward specific career goals.